Guided Car Tours
What is included in Fully Guided Tours
- Harley Davidson- some other makes and models have an extra charge
- 1st Tour Guide: leads the group on a motorcycle on the tour
- gas on motorcycle tours
- scheduled National park fees
- 2nd Tour Guide drives support vehicle.
- Support Vehicle Carries
- Luggage, water, supplies, emergency supplies, tools, etc..
- To transport bike in case of breakdown to nearest motorcycle repair shop
- Optional spare motorcycle and trailer for bikes
What’s Not Included
-meals : No meals included
Breakfast Not Included: If you see “breakfast included” from another tour company, that tells you they stay in cheap generic hotels with a small breakfast included. Ride Free stays usually at more interesting places. Interesting places don’t always include breakfast. I personally wouldn’t go on any tour if “breakfast included” is listed. That is not a good thing.
Meals: Optional meal plan available on some tours, meals not normally included.
– vehicle insurance waivers
-entrance fees to museums. These are a minimal cost usually.
-State or local parks
-any activities or events not mentioned above
– drinks other than water
-anything specifically not stated in what is included.
What’s Included in Riding Light Guided Tours
These are like the Fully Guided Tour, but if there is only a very very small group, just a handful of people, so we can still run a tour for you.
Only one tour guide is included so we can run such a small group.
The group chooses either a guide on a bike or a guide driving the support truck leading.
If the guide in on a bike, then everyone carries their own luggage.