Ride Free Harley-Davidson Guided Motorcycle Tours, Self Guided, Rentals
Complete USA Motorcycle Tour List – 20 Tours
California Pacific Coast Highway Big Sur Motorcycle Tour – Yosemite – Sierra Nevadas
RT 66 Grand Canyon Death Valley California Motorcycle Tour
Grand Canyon Route 66 Yosemite California Coast Motorcycle Tour Combination
Route 66 Chicago to LA Motorcycle Tour – Grand Canyon – Las Vegas
Sturgis Rally Motorcycle Tour – Colorado Rockies – Bear Tooth Highway – Yellowstone
Canadian Rockies Motorcycle Tour
Click Here for PICTURES and VIDEOS These will show what Ride Free is truly all about
LOVE THE LIFE YOU LIVE, AND LIVE THE LIFE YOU LOVE!
We are a small personal guided motorcycle tour company, that loves our time on the road. Being on tour with us is being on the road with your friends. …
What really makes a Ride Free Adventure is The Team, check out our crew. Our love for being on the road on a motorcycle adventure with great people from around the world, is what it is all about for us.
Come Ride Free with us for an experience that will change your life.
Established 1993 – Los Angeles, California USA
Ride Free across the Great Western Frontier on a late model Harley Davidson or your favorite two wheeled motorbike cruiser as we trace a path through American history.
From the bright lights of Hollywood and Las Vegas, to the California Coastline Pacific Coast Highway, to the awe inspiring vastness of Death Valley and the Grand Canyon. Ride Free Motorcycle Tours delivers an unforgettable experience that will leave you dreaming of a new life on the road.
- We provide the Harley Davidson or other motorcycle
- We provide the basic motorbike insurance.
- We provide a scenic breakfast every am
- We provide lunch and dinner ( food is optional )
- Lodging, gas, park fees
- We ride a Harley Davidson with you as part of the group
- All you need to bring is a love of the open road and a free spirit.
- We provide a group leader on a bike, will give up his bike if yours breaks down
- Support Vehicle with second guide/mechanic to carry:
- Luggage, drinks, snacks, supplies, emergency supplies,tools, etc..
- To transport bike in case of breakdown to nearest Harley Dealer, or fix if possible.
- We never leave anyone behind on their own.
- Optional spare motorcycle and trailer for bikes
NON INCLUSIVE TOURS
1- Riding Light Tours: one guide on motorcycle leading, no support vehicle
2- Supported: no motorcycle guide leading, guide with support vehicle
rental motorcycle, lodging, route, daily itinerary
- one guide leading on a bike, or driving the support vehicle
- option of hotels pre booked, or just book as we go, wherever we end up..
- nothing else included: pay for own food, park fees, gas, etc
3- Ride Free HARDCORE Tour Option
- one guide leading, no support, no gps, maps and compass only
- sleep on the ground where we fall that night
- no cell phones – “you don’t need a cell phone to discover America” – lockbox at headquarters to pick up after tour , if you return
- basic itinerary, we know start and stop dates.. that is it
- Ultimate personal self drive service, sharing our experience with you.
- Leave from Los Angeles, California, Chicago, or anywhere in the USA
- We Skype with you and personally review your tour preparation and daily route. We are on your team.
- Self Drive = What’s included: motorcycle, lodging, route, day to day itinerary, activites and highlights to do and see along the way and at your destination, help choosing the best route for you, help and support before, during, and after your adventure, trip planning help.
- Choose one of our Listed Tours to be Self Drive, or we can make you a custom tour.
- Just want to rent some Motorcycles in the USA? Harley Davidson, Honda, Goldwing, BMW?
- We can arrange your bike pick up in Los Angeles, California, or anywhere in the USA, and drop off across America.
- SUPPORTED RENTAL, ADD SUPPORT TRUCK - add a Ride Free driver with a support truck or van to follow you motorcycle rental. You are in charge of your trip. The support vehicle is just there to help you if you like, carry your luggage, supply: tools, coolers, ramp for breakdown, spare bike if you like, first aid kit, spare gas, supplies….
|Meals + Insurance / No M+I||4 Day 3 Night||8 Day 7 Night||11 Day 10 Night||15 Day 14 Night|
|All Inclusive Guided Driver||$2490 / $2218||$3990 / $3449||$5700 / $4999||$7980 / $6980|
|All Inclusive Guided Passenger||$1250 / $1050||$1990 / $1640||$2842 / $2342||$3980 / $3280|
|Self Drive 2 Drivers 1 Room||$1372||$2180||$2786||$3700|
|Self Drive 1 Driver 1 Room||$1635||$2790||$3661||$4925|
|4 Rental days||7 Rental days||10 Rental days||14 Rental days|
|Just Rental without Insurance||$610||$988||$1411||$1975|
|With Evip and SLI insurrance waivers||$806||$1330||$1990||$2661|
Visit our Classic Car and Motorcycle Dealership Sakowski Motors at www.sakowskimotors.com
Ride Free Motorcycle Guided Tours is not another Harley Davidson motorcycle rental shop, nor is it a sleep-at-night, and ride-a-loop every day tour. This ride is designed to change your life. It is about life on the road, meeting people, and exploring your own mind as you do something you love — ride. Our guided tours are designed to allow you to touch upon the freedom American bikers feel while on the road.
This is your chance to unplug, and live in the moment. Live in the present, on the road. When do you ever get to do that?
We are a small personal guided motorcycle tour company, that loves our time on the road. Being on tour with us is being on the road with your friends.
Ride Free Motorcycle Tours has become a meeting point for riders from around the world. Tour participants have come from countries including: The United Kingdom — England, Malaysia, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Japan, Thailand, The Netherlands, Australia, Algeria, New Zealand, Italy, Kenya, Taiwan, Brazil, France, Germany, Norway, Vietnam,
Belgium, Brazil, Spain, and the USA.
You might know how ride a cruiser or motorbike around town, but when you hit the road with a group of other bikers the whole atmosphere is different. Being on the road. Out for adventure. See what comes our way. Our tours are well planned trips, but not so regimented that there is no adventure. There is nothing like being on the open road out for adventure. Let’s hit the road, and leave it all behind.
All you have to do is choose to make your dream of riding Chicago to Los Angeles on The Mother Road Route 66, Sturgis, ride down Pacific Coast Highway in California, or any other motorcycle tour a reality. We leave from one place and stay in a different city, town, or oasis every night. This is the real thing, life on the road, without as many dangers that follow a solo rider. I can’t stress enough what an incredible group of people come on our tours.
While we do attract some novice motorcycle riders also, it is amazing how many highly experienced seasoned world riders we attract. And, how many return with their friends to share riding through Death Valley on a Harley Davidson with their friends. They have planned their own motorcycle vacation tour before, and know the value of not having to worry about a thing before the tour, or while on it. Just Ride Free!
Our motorbike holidays consistently attract the best people to be on the road and a trip with. I can’t wait to take so many people up on the offer to cruise their home state or country with them one day.
We provide a support van to carry: luggage, drinks, snacks, support gear, emergency supplies, tired riders, etc… (Are you interested yet?) Anyone can ride a bike, but there is more out there.
Come join us for your motorbike holiday. We will have a blast. We handle it all, and answer any questions or concerns you might have. All you have to do is show up.
Check out what some of the Ride Free Alumni have to say about their experiences on the road in our Testimonials.
New for 2013: Canadian Rockies, Alaska, Hawaii.
1 – Route 66 Chicago to Los Angeles Motorcycle Tour – 11 or 15 day
May – June – July – Aug – Sept – Oct
2 – Get Your Kick on RT 66 / Grand Canyon Motorcycle Tour, Monument Valley Option
April – May – June – Sept – Oct LA or Vegas Start Options – 8, 9, or 10 day
3 – California Pacific Coast Highway / Yosemite / Big Sur / San Francisco Motorcycle Tour
April – May – June – July – Aug – Sept – Oct LA or Vegas Start Options – 8, 9, or 10 day
4 – American Music Motorcycle Tour – Nashville, Memphis, New Orleans, Austin Texas / 8, 11, 15 day
May – June – Sept – Oct The BBQ and Blues Tour – live music every night
5 – Sturgis Western Motorcycle Tour / Colorado / Yellowstone
August – only a short stay on Sturgis, there is so much else to explore – 8, 11, 15, 21 day
2/3– Get Your Kicks on RT 66 Grand Canyon Motorcycle Tour combined with
Western National Parks Monument Valley Motorcycle Tour and California Coast Motorcycle Tour
April – May – June – Sept – Oct LA or Vegas Start Options – 13 or 15 day
7 – Big Sur / Carmel / Pacific Coast Highway Motorcycle Tour
Year Round – 4 day
8 – San Francisco to LA or SF to LA Motorcycle Tour
Year Round – 4, 8 day
10 – LA to San Francisco Coastline Explorer Motorcycle Tour
April – May – June – July – Aug – Sept – Oct - 4, 8, 10, 12, 14 day
11 – Yellowstone / Colorado Motorcycle Tour
June – July – Aug – Sept - 8, 11, 15 day
12 – American History Washington D.C. / Battlefields / Blue Ridge Mountains Motorcycle Tour – 11, 14 day
May – June – July – Aug – Sept – Oct
13 – Vegas to San Francisco Motorcycle Tour 8 day
April – May – June – Sept – Oct
14 – Viva Las Vegas Motorcycle Tour 11 day
April – May – June – Sept – Oct
15 – California Explorer Motorcycle Tour 4, 8, 11, 14 day
16 – Northern California Motorcycle Tour – San Francisco, Northern California Coast, Sonoma, Napa Valley, Sierra Nevadas, Mendocino, 4, 8, 11, 15 day
April – May – June – July – Aug – Sept – Oct
17 – Mystery Tour – Self Drive or Inclusive – you don’t know where you are going until each am! 4, 8, 11, 15 Day Tour
Runs: Year Round
18 – Daytona Bike Week 2012
19 – ALASKA! Coming in 2013!
20 – California Desert and Mountain Dirt Bike Adventures – Coming in 2013
21 – California Dreaming plus Moto GP Motorcycle Tour Layover 9 Day July 24-Aug 1, 2012
April – May – June – July – Aug – Sept – Oct ( moto GP or day off in Monterey )
22 – Hawaii
23– 110th Harley Davidson Anniversary Party and Motorcycle Tour
2013 GUIDED TOUR SCHEDULE – contact for details
Tours forming and booking now for 2013 and 2014
PLESE DO NOT BOOK ANY FLIGHTS UNTIL YOUR SPECIFIC TOUR IS CONFIRMED TO RUN
Route 66 Chicago to LA Tours for 2013 – non RT 66 Tours listed below
Sept 8-17, 2013 – Kicks on RT 66 with Grand Canyon Monument Valley Motorcycle Tour - 10 Day
Contact us about motorbike tour dates that may fit your schedule. We are constantly getting groups together for new trip dates.